Resources for Family Economics Conference, 2014
Thanks for visiting! Below is our outline from the Conference, and here are a few other helpful links. Have a question? Just email me, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Plan Strategy Document (a BETTER business plan)
- Small Business Marketing ebook (contains useful websites!)
- SWOT Analysis Worksheet (Do you know your SWOT?)
- SEO tips www.highrankings.com/tentips
- Shopper Approved (online reviews/rating, syndicated to google and others search results)
Stay in touch!
- LazerDesigns.com Newsletter (keep up to date on the latest and greatest!)
- Find me on linkedin at linkedin.com/in/josiahgallo
- I’m on facebook *(sometimes) at facebook.com/josiahgallo
Connect With Us:
Want a tour of our engraving facility?
(more info & directions)
General Online Marketing Resources, Links and Info
Chris Brogan http://www.chrisbrogan.com/
Choose a vanity facebook URL once you have 25 fans:
http://www.highrankings.com/tentipsGoogle Keyword Tool
FD Feedburner Plugin
Google Analytics for WordPress
WordPress Related Posts
Fast Secure Contact Form
SI CAPTCHA Anti-Spam or
shareandfollowConvert feed to feedburner
Google Webmaster Tools
Marketing Outline from previous classes:
ACQUIRE NEW CUSTOMERS
Who is your perfect customer?
- List the features and benefits that are unique about your product or service.
- Research your competition – see what they list as their selling points, how do you stand out from them? What makes you unique?
- What emotional need is being met by your product or service?
- From your customers perspective
- What aspects of your product or service can your competitors not imitate?
- Create phrases about your unique product or service that are short, clear and concise.
- Use words from previous steps
- Is it easily understood by customers?
- Answer the question everyone asks, “What’s in it for me?”
- Optify 2012 B2B Marketing Benchmark Report
- Show gratitude
- Congratulate on success/news mentions, use Google Alerts
- Send ideas
- Learn about them – become friends on facebook
- Send gifts
- Follow up emails
- Promotional items vs. coupons
- Automate what you can using constantcontact, mailchimp, aweber
Following up – be
example feedback form: lazerdesigns.com/feedback
- Leverage your traffic in referrals. This is a big one.
- make it easy to share, addthis.com, sharethis.com, getsocial,
- also google +1 and other networks that Janet talked about
- Problem is content has to be really good for people to share, which is possible but difficult. Ask to share in your content as well us using buttons.
- Embed facebook comments (wordpress plugins, widgets)